Our friendly drivers:
- Will assist you door to door and render other assistance as requested or permitted.
- Are professionally trained for passenger assistance and defensive driving.
- Are required to wear photo identification.
- Are tested for drug and alcohol use.
- Pass criminal background and motor vehicle record checks.
- Promise to be polite, courteous, neatly dressed.
- Will not enter homes or destination facilities.
- Will not take trip requests or cancellations.
- Will not enter a yard if a dog is present and has not been chained or secured.
All riders are expected to adhere to the following rules of safety and courtesy:
- Remain seated while the vehicle is in motion.
- Keep seat belts securely fastened until your driver says that it is safe to unbuckle them.
- Report all safety hazards to the driver.
- Do not litter in the vehicle.
- No smoking, food, or drink is allowed.
- Violent, disruptive, or illegal conduct will not be tolerated.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the vehicle.
- Carry-on packages are allowed if they may be safely stored on your lap or between your feet. Portable oxygen and other life support systems are allowed but must be self-administered and capable of being safely secured on board the vehicle.
- Service animals may accompany passengers with disabilities. Pets are not permitted.
Cancellations and No-Shows
Cancellations must be made by 5:00 the working day prior to the scheduled trip. Please call 850-482-7433 if you need to cancel your trip. Cancellations made at the door or after the driver has been dispatched will be considered a “no show” and if frequent, may result in disciplinary action. If you fail to notify the office, you are not at the pick-up-location, or you decide not to go, you are considered a “no show.” You can be excused from a no show by providing acceptable, verifiable evidence that the no show was due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.